Friday, July 3, 2015

Fashionably Late Fashion Friday!


Did you think Kely crossed The Bridge? Six weeks is a long time to hear nary a word from us... except if you follow Kely on my Facebook page and then get to see Week Day Kely photos of what she does with her days...

In fact, I started her blog as a place to post those photos that make everyone smile and heck, I've been terrible at that, too! Same goes for her Instagram page! And I take lots of pix of Kely, really I do!


So, since I'm off to see a dance show at Wolf Trap with a friend (who happens to have 2 of my extended family of kitties)...I will make this Fashion Friday post mostly photos of Kely in her summery frocks enjoying the sunshine, as all kitties do this time of year!

Warmfelines,
Teri & Kely








And I'll try to stop Monkeying Around, and get back to blogging three times a week, promise!


1 comment: