Wednesday, August 31, 2016

#BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop


All of you who know Kely know she spends almost every day at work with me. Pretty much five days a week, with a 60 minute commute in the morning and 90 minutes at night. She's a purrfect traveler, pretty much naps while I try to stay awake, hahameow!


So before we make that trek home, we usually go outside and sit by Lake Anne for a bit, she sunning herself, me catching up on Facebook and Instagram. She wears a different outfit every day, much to the pleasure of everyone at work, and the clients at Just Cats Clinic, too.


With many late summer flowers still blooming, in spite of the heat, I found a lovely spot to take some pretty photos of Kely in her new frock. She looks sweet in frills, don't you think?!


She doesn't dress up when at home, but spends much of her time burrowed in her 'kitty sleeping bag' with a pet safe heating pad inside to make it extra cozy!


And she does like to join in the daily snack of dried Bonita flakes with the rest of the cat family! I order 3 giant bags for a great price here on Amazon, and I'm sure your kitties would purr if you purchased some for them, too!


And because the theme of this weeks BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday is New Horizons, I thought this photo of Kely and her famous daughter, Coco the Couture Cat would be appropriate, as I don't have many photos of them together actually...


I'd probably need an assistant to help me, but I'd love to do a series of photos of them together in fancy dresses, in Coco's Pink Catillac and maybe just curled up together, though Kely is a bit standoffish with the other cats...it's humans she loves to hang with the most!


And speaking of hanging with friends, how about joining us in the BlogPaws Blog Hop!


2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing all the photos of Kely today - especially the one with her and Coco together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I especially love the photo of her little paws peeping out from her bed.

    Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie

    ReplyDelete