Wednesday, March 2, 2016

BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop



Kely the Cornish Rex at work

Kely goes to work with me almost every day.


I roll her into the clinic and turn on the lights, clock in and then plug in her heated cat bed ...

Kely the Cornish Rex napping at Just Cats Clinic

Monday, I had her dress up in one of Coco's dresses, the Hippy costume she wore in the NYC Pet Fashion Show costume contest in 2015. You can tell the dress is a big large, but the flower headband fits perfectly!

Kely the Cornish Rex in Hippy dress at Just Cats Clinic

Kely makes me smile, and I hope she brings a smile to your face, too, just like visiting the blogs at the BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop will do!

BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop Badge

1 comment:

  1. We love Kely! I wish there was a fashionista kitty at our clinic!

    ReplyDelete